Thursday 18 November 2010

The Magic Begins...

Well, I've made it to the land of dreams.

It's really warm and sunny here, and I have a lovely apartment. It's in the newest block out here, called Patterson Court and there's all sorts of people living here from all different cultures and walks of life. I arrived and am doing Orientation with approximately 150 Peruvians, who are all on much shorter visas and a different programme. On the whole they seem to be really nice, but they've all come from the same University so they all know eachother and talk in Spanish all the time, which makes it a little diffcult to make friends. From what I can gather, I've certainly not had a usual Disney orientation, but it's still fun and I've made a couple of good friends, which is really lovely! There's a lovely Italian who I've started to hang out with too, on my programme, so I'm looking forward to Traditions knowing it's not just me now! :)

So far it's just been a lot of paperwork, but the real fun starts on Saturday and that's when we get our Disney IDs, so that'll be a lovely trip to the parks from then on.

I'll update soon! Keep dry over there in England and I miss you all very much!

Love & cuddles xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment