Monday 25 October 2010

When You Wish Upon A Star...

So, the excitement has begun. It's crazy to think that I applied for this job in June, interviewed in August and earlier this month, and now, in 3 weeks' time, will be flying out to Florida for the most amazing experience I'll ever have.

Walt Disney World is only 22 days away, and today I booked my flight and sent off my CRB check. I cannot believe I only found out about this 4 days ago! My whole world has been rocked, but I am so excited! I don't want to leave Dan behind, but I know we'll stick with it and manage to get through it, and hopefully he'll be able to come over to Disney to visit me some time next year.

I keep looking around our little flat and thinking that I have to pack it all back up, sell a load of things I should really get rid of, and it feels like I've only just unpacked it. I'm only planning on taking the one suitcase out to Never Neverland with me, though, so I have to get rid of some of it! :)

Best get cracking then...

No comments:

Post a Comment