Saturday 19 February 2011

A Tale of Two Sides,,,

It's been nice being back in Patterson.

Assignor training was funand surprisingly a lot easier than I had originally thought. It has it's challenges around 7pm, but I managed to take walk-ins for most of that period on my last day of training, which was much better than I'd originally anticipated. I did manage to take a few too many walk ins on a short wait, but I got them in, which was the right thing to do.

It's been nice having a few days off in a row now though, as it was beginning to get me just a bit too tired. A few of us went to Typhoon Lagoon yesterday, which was really good fun. The weather's much much nicer than it has been, so it was perfect.

Still, it was supposed to be a movie night tonight but everyone's bailed. I hate commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment